The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is among the states that have experienced the greatest devastation, as a result of multiple armed conflicts, in the post-World War II era. The organizers welcome submissions of abstracts from scholars across relevant disciplines that engage with the dynamics and legal challenges related to the armed conflict situation in the DRC. Papers should engage with the following panel themes:
• Dynamics and Drivers of Conflict in the DRC
• Actors in the Conflict in the DRC
• Conflict Classification in the DRC
• Contested Legal Issues
• Compliance and accountability
• Towards Sustainable Peace
Abstracts of no more than 500 words should be submitted to Dr Martie Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short biography with your submission.